As a company committed to our customers and within our Quality policy, these are the fundamental requirements for the development of our activity on which we base our day to day:
1. Ensuring our customers a safe and suitable manufacture of food containers for holding food, in strict compliance with European regulations.
2. Preventing pollution through optimization of our processes and the design of our products by reducing their impact to the environment, providing sustainable products and solutions with low environmental impact.
3. Enhancing and measuring customer satisfaction, improving our quality service, and our operational work.
4. Working in the continuous improvement of all our processes.
5. Keeping the requirements to ensure traceability of the certified forest raw materials, to the final product.
6. Promoting for all its employees, the developing of their work in conditions that ensure their health and safety.
7. Respecting the codes of conduct of our customers and acting in a socially responsible manner.
Therefore, Huhtamaki Spain S.L., is certified in the main standards of Food Safety, Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, Chain of Custody and Corporate Social Responsibility. We are also members SEDEX - Empowering responsible supply chains (to see the certificates, click on the images):