Assistant Controller Nordics, Finland
Huhtamaki Foodservice Nordic is part of the Huhtamaki’s Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business segment. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In the Nordics, we have a manufacturing site in Hämeenlinna, Finland and sales offices in Estonia, Norway and Sweden.
Huhtamaki Foodservice Nordic is now seeking a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills to join our team in Hämeenlinna as
Assistant Controller Nordics
This is a key role in the business with the responsibility for maintaining and developing profitability reporting for the Nordics, as well as other management reporting. The Assistant Controller Nordics will be a key business partner for the sales team, as well as the management team, in understanding customer profitability development.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for calculating customer rebate accruals, improving this process, ensuring documentation is up complete and up to date
- Responsible for calculating and uploading several cost components to sales/profitability reporting system (Microsoft BI)
- Responsible for data accuracy and quality in sales/profitability reporting system
- Responsible for customer profitability analysis and development of profitability reporting
- Key support to Sales Team and other internal stake-holders in understanding customer and product profitability
- Proactively contributing to maintain and improve a strong internal control environment
- Responsible for the updating, analyzing and communicating standard cost for traded products
- Supporting with month-end closing activities (input to accounting, reconciliations, financial management reporting)
- Preparation of cost center reporting
- Contributing to budgeting process
- Supporting as a back-up for financial Analyst
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Relevant controlling and/or financial experience, min. 3 years
- Strong technical skills in management and /or financial accounting and reporting
- Communications skills with good command of Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience of accounting and business software such as Oracle, Microsoft BI and
- Hyperion is an advantage.
- Service-minded and a proactive approach with an aptitude for numbers; detail oriented
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and periods of high workload
- Driven, analytical and business-oriented mindset
- Strong team player and communicator
- Ability to work in an international and fast paced environment, at local and group level
- Flexible can do attitude
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international work environment with an open and inspired working culture together with possibilities to personal and professional development. We welcome you to join this great team!
For further information please contact Business Controller Katrin Thormann, mob. +358 50 577 4250 on Thursday 17.1. at 13-16, Monday 21.1. at 9-12 and Thursday 24.1. at 13-16.
Please apply via link below no later than 27.1.2018. We aim to fill the position as soon as possible and may make our choice prior to the end of the application period in case we find a suitable candidate.