Mergers & Acquisitions Director, Foodservice Asia-Oceania, Hong Kong
At Huhtamaki, we're global specialists in packaging for food and drink, dedicated to making every consumer experience enjoyable, consistent, and safe. We help great products reach more people, more easily. There are 17,000 of us, and we all love a challenge. We’re always spotting new opportunities in packaging, currently in 34 countries around the world. The parent company, Huhtamäki Oyj, has its head office in Espoo, Finland and its share is quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki. Additional information is available at www.huhtamaki.com.
Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania (Foodservice EAO) is one of Huhtamaki Group's four business segments. Our foodservice business operates in more than 20 countries across Europe, Asia, Middle-East, Oceania and South Africa. Our paper and plastic disposable tableware is supplied to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops.
Our Foodservice Europe Asia Oceania segment is now looking for a result oriented and influential
Mergers & Acquisitions Director, Foodservice Asia-Oceania
In this role you will assists to develop the Foodservice EAO Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy in line with the growth plans of the business. You will lead the M&A projects in Asia Oceania region from identifying potential targets to approaching targets, leading the due diligence process, participating to negotiations and managing all closure and post closure related activities.
The location for this position is Hong Kong.
The main responsibilities include
- Identifying and evaluating potential M&A targets and assessing overall attractiveness of the target and alignment with FS EAO strategy.
- Leading acquisition (and/or divestment) projects on Foodservice Asia-Oceania
manage the whole due diligence process and identify and assess risks and make recommendations based on the findings
- Develop and present the business case and strategic rationale for potential transactions, inclusive of valuation and transaction structure recommendations
- Participating to transaction negotiations and agreement management
- Manage post-closing as needed and handing over all relevant information to manager responsible for the acquired business
- Management and cooperation with external consultants and advisors throughout the whole project and different stages
- Ensure best practices and procedures are in place for M&A due diligence, integration and related other processes.
The requirements for suitable candidate are
- Flexible and able to manage and proactively drive multiple tasks simultaneously in cross-cultural environment
- Highly organized, deadline and solution oriented and commitment to see things to successful completion
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyse, understand and articulate and clearly synthesize complex information
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence various stakeholders both with negotiation and tactical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and risks and develop creative solutions to mitigate such issues and risks
- Master’s degree or equivalent and at least 8+ years of relevant work experience for example as on associate with a law firm or as an in-house counsel or corporate development, investment banking, private equity, strategy consulting or transaction advisory services.
For further information please contact Guadalupe Tamayo, VP M&A Foodservice EAO at + 852 5148 8910 (or email@example.com).
Please apply here no later than March 8, 2019.