A good print result is not only based on good design, but also perfect art work.
Those who want quality down to the last detail, can not get around professional art work. Many details, which play a significant role in the production processes, are considered here and optimised. In addition, the art work is responsible for continual and consistent results at a high level. This form of standardisation is part of our prepress understanding, and ensures high and uniform production quality, as well as an efficient and economical prepress process.
At a glance:
- Ensuring consistent quality
- Avoiding print technology followup problems
- Cost saving through design harmonisation
- Saving on agency costs through master design
- Introduction of regulated processes
- User controlled online art work database