Printing plate manufacture
We use the following systems:
- The K500 series from Hell Gravure Systems is one of the established gravure machines in the gravure printing plate manufacture. The machine is fully automated and creates up to 8,000 gravure cells in a second.
- K500 G3 and G4 Twain
The newest generation of this series works with two gravure channels. In this way, the total gravure time is halved. In addition, this machine creates 24,000 gravure cells per second, with 2x12,000 Hz, and so is three times faster than the earlier generation.
- Xtreme Engraving
Using this process of electromechanical gravure, high resolution motifs can be portrayed, and at the same time, the printer can be provided with enough pick-up volume. The Xtreme gravure process implements up to 230L/cm.
At a glance
- Inline quality assurance
- Higher level of automation
- Innovation partners from Hell and Kaspar Walter
- 30 years of experience in electromechanical gravure
- State of the art machinery
- Customer specific implementation
- Joint development of cylinder parameters with paint and ink manufacturers (e.g. in the case of new development of paints/inks)