The roundtable dialogue with leaders in academia, business, NGOs and institutions discussing how the EU should be crafting regulations using scientific evidence and data was held on January 28,2021. The discussion moderator was Maria Wetterstrand, former leader of Swedish Green Party.
- Alexandre Affre, Deputy Director General, Business Europe
- Dr. Lorenzo Allio, Senior Policy Analyst, European Regulation and Innovation Forum
- Patrick ten Brink, Deputy Secretary General, The European Environmental Bureau
- Thomasine Kamerling, EVP, Sustainability and Communications, Huhtamaki
- Fatma Sahin, European External Affairs Manager, Unilever
- Henna Virkkunen, Member of the European Parliament