The roundtable discussion on the importance of fit for purpose packaging in building sustainable, safe and hygienic food systems was held on November 11, 2021.
Moderator: Anu Partanen, award-winning journalist and author.
- Matthew Daum, Director, School of Packaging, Michigan State University
- Natha Dempsey, President, Foodservice Packaging Institute
- David Feber, Partner, Packaging Service Line, McKinsey & Company
- Ann O’Hara, President, Huhtamaki North America
- Rosa Rolle, Senior Officer, UN Food and Agriculture Organisation