Join our online roundtable discussion on Thursday 28 January 2021 at 14:00 (CET) on how Better Regulation can support the European Green Deal.
Think Circle is a forum designed to enable a lively and open discussion of the issues, challenges and opportunities we are currently facing on all aspects of circularity and sustainability.
We are continuing our dialogue with leaders in academia, business, NGOs and institutions on how the European Union’s Better Regulation agenda can support the European Green Deal.
Welcome to our virtual roundtable on Thursday 28 January 2021 at 14:00 (CET), which will be moderated by the former leader of Sweden’s Green Party, Maria Wetterstrand.
The Think Circle panelists include:
- Alexandre Affre, Deputy Director General, Business Europe
- Dr. Lorenzo Allio, Senior Policy Analyst, European Regulation and Innovation Forum
- Patrick ten Brink, Deputy Secretary General, The European Environmental Bureau
- Thomasine Kamerling, EVP, Sustainability and Communications, Huhtamaki
- Fatma Sahin, European External Affairs Manager, Unilever
- Henna Virkkunen, Member of the European Parliament
The deadline for registration is Wednesday 27 January 2021. We will send you the link for the virtual roundtable closer to the event.
Think Circle is an initiative launched by Huhtamaki on its 100th anniversary. We believe in protecting food, people and the planet, and making a positive contribution through everything we do. Think Future. Think Circle. ©