Sisältö saatavilla vain englanniksi.
Pursuant to the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014), persons discharging managerial responsibilities at Huhtamäki Oyj (Huhtamaki) as well as their closely associated persons have a personal obligation to notify both Huhtamaki and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority of transactions conducted on their own account relating to Huhtamaki’s shares or other financial instruments. The notification obligation applies to any transaction made once a total value of EUR 5,000 has been reached within a calendar year (without netting).
Regulations require notifications to be sent promptly and in no event later than three business days after the date of the transaction. However, Huhtamaki strongly recommends submitting the notifications no later than on the second business day following the transaction.
Huhtamaki has an obligation to publish the notifications as a stock exchange release.
The above obligations became effective on July 3, 2016.
How to make a notification?
1. Fill out the notification form
The details concerning the issuer and its shares are as follows:
|Reference number||Generated automatically, no need to fill out|
|ISIN code of Huhtamaki shares||FI0009000459|
2. Submit the filled-out notification form promptly and in no event later than two business days after the date of the transaction to both:
- Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority at johdonkaupat(at)finanssivalvonta.fi by using a secured email system available at securemailbot.fi; and Huhtamaki at trading(at)huhtamaki.com by using your personal email account.
Huhtamaki publishes the notification as a stock exchange release (category: Managers' transactions).
For any queries relating to Huhtamaki, please contact trading(at)huhtamaki.com
Further information on the regulation is available at:
- the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014) (different language versions: EUR-Lex)
- the website of the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (in Finnish)